Here are the names of the generous new members in the Coy C. Carpenter Society and previous members who have recently increased their estate designated amount. Membership in the Coy C. Carpenter Society includes all benefactors who support Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist or Wake Forest University School of Medicine through a bequest, charitable gift annuity, charitable trust, retirement plan beneficiary designation or other estate gift.
Fall 2022 Coy C. Carpenter Society Recognition List
- Kimberlee Fish Chatson, MD '89
- John D. McConnell, MD, and Melinda McConnell
- Rebecca Sheets Montgomery, RN ’55, and Robert L. Montgomery
- H. Howell Taylor Jr.
- Aaron B. Wooten, PA ’19, and Kristin L. Dickson, MD
- Robert L. Wooten, Jr., PA ’81, and Teresa O. Wooten
- Alfred Lee Baker, MD ‘66
- Nancy Hersch Ingram
- William G. Montgomery, MD ’52, HS ‘64
- Richard C. Sanders
- Selma Cater Scott
- Antonia Gonzales Tettamanti, MD, HS ‘73
- James F. Toole, MD
- Betty Rose Orders White, RN ‘51
HS denotes house staff alumni who completed a residency or fellowship at Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist.